FS in texas: greddy intake off 02 wrx

This is a discussion on FS in texas: greddy intake off 02 wrx within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; for sale in corpus christi texas. i have a used greddy intake off of my 02 wrx. i have replaced ...

FS in texas: greddy intake off 02 wrx

for sale in corpus christi texas. i have a used greddy intake off of my 02 wrx. i have replaced my intake with my stock wrx intake for the accessport reflash. i have no need for this anymore. it has a few broken plastic fins on the outside cover that holds the filter on but nothin that would change the performance of this intake. it still holds the filter in with a perfect seal. i will be fixing these tomorrow with some high temp glue. it still looks good and i just installed the new blue filter about 4 months ago. i'm located in corpus christi texas and shipping is not a problem. im lookin to get about $60 plus shipping. hit me up with offers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_3769.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

bumpin it up

placed on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by jakemp3surfin View Post
    for sale in corpus christi texas. i have a used greddy intake off of my 02 wrx. i have replaced my intake with my stock wrx intake for the accessport reflash. i have no need for this anymore. it has a few broken plastic fins on the outside cover that holds the filter on but nothin that would change the performance of this intake. it still holds the filter in with a perfect seal. i will be fixing these tomorrow with some high temp glue. it still looks good and i just installed the new blue filter about 4 months ago. i'm located in corpus christi texas and shipping is not a problem. im lookin to get about $60 plus shipping. hit me up with offers.
    the intake is now on ebay with no reserve and starting bid $.99: eBay Motors: Subaru wrx sti greddy trust airinx intake 02-up (item 170257645485 end time Sep-08-08 13:17:54 PDT)

bump

bumpin it up