FS in texas: greddy intake off 02 wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS in texas: greddy intake off 02 wrx within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; for sale in corpus christi texas. i have a used greddy intake off of my 02 wrx. i have replaced ...

FS in texas: greddy intake off 02 wrx

for sale in corpus christi texas. i have a used greddy intake off of my 02 wrx. i have replaced my intake with my stock wrx intake for the accessport reflash. i have no need for this anymore. it has a few broken plastic fins on the outside cover that holds the filter on but nothin that would change the performance of this intake. it still holds the filter in with a perfect seal. i will be fixing these tomorrow with some high temp glue. it still looks good and i just installed the new blue filter about 4 months ago. i'm located in corpus christi texas and shipping is not a problem. im lookin to get about $60 plus shipping. hit me up with offers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_3769.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

bumpin it up

placed on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by jakemp3surfin View Post
    for sale in corpus christi texas. i have a used greddy intake off of my 02 wrx. i have replaced my intake with my stock wrx intake for the accessport reflash. i have no need for this anymore. it has a few broken plastic fins on the outside cover that holds the filter on but nothin that would change the performance of this intake. it still holds the filter in with a perfect seal. i will be fixing these tomorrow with some high temp glue. it still looks good and i just installed the new blue filter about 4 months ago. i'm located in corpus christi texas and shipping is not a problem. im lookin to get about $60 plus shipping. hit me up with offers.
    the intake is now on ebay with no reserve and starting bid $.99: eBay Motors: Subaru wrx sti greddy trust airinx intake 02-up (item 170257645485 end time Sep-08-08 13:17:54 PDT)

bump

bumpin it up

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.