2004 USDM STI takeoffs with 04 rear tophats
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2004 USDM STI takeoffs with 04 rear tophats within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Selling: Set of 2004 USDM STI takeoffs(Sold as picture shown) Strut + Springs + 04 WRX rear tophats. (the rear ...

2004 USDM STI takeoffs with 04 rear tophats

Selling:

Set of 2004 USDM STI takeoffs(Sold as picture shown)

Strut + Springs + 04 WRX rear tophats.

(the rear pair has been compressed with the tophats)

Condition:

Used 20000 miles

No leak, no bend, stiffer than stock RS and WRX suspension.

Price:

Please make offer and PM me.

Will fit(as i know):

02-03 2.5RS, WRX

04 WRX

Shipping:

Prefer local, I can deliver them to your door if you are in socal.(I commute from LA to SD every other week)

Or, I can ship if you teach me how to ship them, but you'll pay for the shipping.

Pictures:

Don't worry about the strut color because my friend paint them black before I put them on. The strut is supposed to be red.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

so these wouldnt fit an 07 impreza 2.5i, just wondering becasue im looking to get something like this

I don't want to give you any wrong information, the best thing for you is to make a quick search to find out if they fit.

But, at least I know you can use the STI Spring with a combination of other struts to fit onto you car if the 04 strut doesn't fit.

I personally think that the Springs worth more than the struts.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.