For trade: HKS Hi-Power cat-back exhaust
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on For trade: HKS Hi-Power cat-back exhaust within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have up for trade a great condition HKS Hi-Power cat-back exhaust. The sound of this exhaust, is amazing, its ...

For trade: HKS Hi-Power cat-back exhaust

I have up for trade a great condition HKS Hi-Power cat-back exhaust. The sound of this exhaust, is amazing, its very deep and not too loud at all. My only issue with it is the large 4.5" diameter tip, I am looking for something that has a slightly smaller tip.

Will trade for cobb, but I am open to suggestions just send me pics and if I like then we can move forward.

Only issue is that this car is my daily driver, so I cannot leave it without an exhaust. I live in NJ so if you want to drive over and do the swap in my garage, I am cool with that.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

will you trade for an STI cat back?

Quote Originally Posted by hoppergrande View Post
    will you trade for an STI cat back?
    I don't think so, sorry but thanks for the offer!

Quote Originally Posted by ron231 View Post
    I don't think so, sorry but thanks for the offer!
    hahah ya didnt think that would actually work, but worth a shot lol happy hunting

how much with no trade?

mike

Quote Originally Posted by mbaker View Post
    how much with no trade?

mike
    Trade only, sorry I cannot drive with no exhaust.

Like I said this exhaust sounds great but I cannot have the big tip, I believe its the same size as the invidia tip if you are curious.

If someone offers cobb, I will probably throw in minimal cash or maybe credit towards my detailing services.

Perrin is nice too

Quote Originally Posted by ron231 View Post
    I have up for trade a great condition HKS Hi-Power cat-back exhaust. The sound of this exhaust, is amazing, its very deep and not too loud at all. My only issue with it is the large 4.5" diameter tip, I am looking for something that has a slightly smaller tip.

Will trade for cobb, but I am open to suggestions just send me pics and if I like then we can move forward.

Only issue is that this car is my daily driver, so I cannot leave it without an exhaust. I live in NJ so if you want to drive over and do the swap in my garage, I am cool with that.

sucks, i would trade it if it was tbe. i got full custom tbe

i gotta a srs catback less than a year old with a smaller tip its actually a really nice catback sounds good and rust free

Quote Originally Posted by guiltyone311 View Post
    i gotta a srs catback less than a year old with a smaller tip its actually a really nice catback sounds good and rust free

PM me some pics or email, ron231@gmail.com

Are you local or willing to travel? I have garage and tools.

Quote Originally Posted by JBWRX06 View Post
    sucks, i would trade it if it was tbe. i got full custom tbe
    So trade me just the cat back part of your TBE.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.