Custom Badging/decals
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Custom Badging/decals within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys, I have a few decal/badges for sale. I made them for a few people and have extras and ...

Custom Badging/decals

Hey guys, I have a few decal/badges for sale. I made them for a few people and have extras and the ability to make more if needed.

I also want to extend the service or retrofitting your stock emblems with metal leaf i did mine in verigated gold, but i can also do 14k white gold, copper, ect. if you can go without your emblems for a little bit anyway... i've had quite a few compliments...

here are pictures of my emblems... and then of the decals i have for sale...

these are domed piggies, silver, light blue, or pink, they're about 1.5" tall

$4.50

~2.5" chrome shocker emblem

$8.00

$8.00

CF/Chrome turbo badge ~2.25"

$9.00

WRX third brake light overlay, I also have some STI third brake light overlays...

$4.50

(mods, this is all private sales. I am not a business, just make them for people on a small private scale as a hobby fyi)
    yup

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

still have some left!
    yup

questions

the imblems that you do can you do the front badge in blue carbon fiber? and i was wondering if you can do a blue crome and carbon fiber transformers autobot logo?

yeah... I'm sure i can. although i'll prolly need a little more clarification of exactly what you are looking for... PM me.
    yup

just letting you all know i just put in an order for some more gold leaf... if anyone has interest in emblems like the ones i did for myself... let me know.. it seems to be received well by people who see it.
    yup

Still got the Pink Bugeye piggy? if so send me your info so i can send MO asap. Shipped to 77340?

bumpy... still got some stuff that needs to liquidate itself.
    yup

Is there any way you can do a WRB "i" badge, if so I am intrested and I would be intrested in the rear 3rd brake light if it was cutout the way the real wrx logo was. Let me know on these
    Last edited by shamrock; 09-27-2008 at 09:16 AM.
    2004 wrb WRX "Bugeye"
    http://www.misubie.com/

i would need the actual i-badge to modify... but yes i could do that
    yup

Quote Originally Posted by natedawg9640 View Post
    i would need the actual i-badge to modify... but yes i could do that
    ont you already have the "i" badges?? Just take one and make it wrb, instead of the flames
    2004 wrb WRX "Bugeye"
    http://www.misubie.com/

not sure what you mean by flames... unless you are referring to the gold leaf... and no, i bought my "i" badge from a member on here, wetsanded the rock chips out of it, stripped the pink off of it, and guilded gold leaf onto the back. I would need to get an "i" badge, strip the pink from the back side of it, and color match the WRB blue to the back. I could make a replica but it wouldn't be of the same construction.
    yup

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.