FS, CA: OZ Racing Superleggera 17x8 5x100, Gold
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS, CA: OZ Racing Superleggera 17x8 5x100, Gold within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Selling: OZ Racing Superleggera wheels They're gold, 17"x8" They come with Yokohama AVS ES100 17x225 , but not much tread ...

FS, CA: OZ Racing Superleggera 17x8 5x100, Gold

Selling:

OZ Racing Superleggera wheels
    They're gold, 17"x8"
    They come with Yokohama AVS ES100 17x225, but not much tread left. I'd say 30% or a little less.

$700

I'm looking for a local pickup, I live in the Bay Area (45min from SF). I can work out shipping too, but I prefer you be in the area.

They're in good condition. There is no curbing or scratches and there's nothing wrong with the paint.

I purchased these for very cheap from a friend with a WRX thinking they'd fit my Acura... I forgot the bolt pattern on my Acura is 5x114 though, so I'm just looking to recoup what I spent. I'm sad, because I've wanted these wheels forever!

edit: I know I just registered.. I post on clubRSX.com under the same name
    Last edited by tastysauce; 08-19-2008 at 08:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.