WTB: Turbo In need of rebuild

This is a discussion on WTB: Turbo In need of rebuild within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Im looking for a turbo that is in need of a rebuild, so something cheap So if anyone has anything ...

WTB: Turbo In need of rebuild

Im looking for a turbo that is in need of a rebuild, so something cheap So if anyone has anything please let me know, oh and BTW I need two of them.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ive got a stock TD04 laying around..its actually in great shape

how much you willing to offer?
    F420

I have TD04Z, Only 20k on it.. I dont know if it needs rebuild or not.. So just throw me an offer+ shipping and its yours.. Or maybe even trade? hmmmm lol

Casey
    Last edited by Josias; 08-19-2008 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Wiener

Quote Originally Posted by Josias View Post
    I have TD04Z, Only 20k on it.. I dont know if it needs rebuild or not.. So just throw me an offer+ shipping and its yours.. Or maybe even trade? hmmmm lol

Casey
    What you want for a trade, and I dont have a sti I have a 3000gt vr4 lol so. And Im not sure what the hell these things go for in good condition I know there like 70 shipped in rough condition. Well I guess I look around and see what I can get them for shipped.

How about Free+Shipping Can't beat that.. You have anything for trade?

How about Free+Shipping Can't beat that.. You have anything for trade?
    I can do free+shipping lol. Just tell me how much shipping is lol. Well I have a ton of **** for trade lol. I have a full NA 3000gt im parting out so if u need any kinda parts off there. And I can do candy coating on your valve covers and etc. I have someone that owes me a free paint on that stuff. And I have a unwanted girl friend lol. So its up to you lol

Quote Originally Posted by mikesx4911 View Post
    I can do free+shipping lol. Just tell me how much shipping is lol. Well I have a ton of **** for trade lol. I have a full NA 3000gt im parting out so if u need any kinda parts off there. And I can do candy coating on your valve covers and etc. I have someone that owes me a free paint on that stuff. And I have a unwanted girl friend lol. So its up to you lol

Ok i'll find out how much shipping is.. And i doubt they will ship a human being. JK Send me your info, And i have like no use for 3000 gt parts lol Go on..?
    Last edited by Josias; 08-20-2008 at 03:09 PM. Reason: I am an idiot

Ok i'll find out how much shipping is.. And i doubt they will ship a human being. JK Send me your info, And i have like no use for 3000 gt parts lol Go on..?
    You want some powder coating done? I can get that done for you

sup

i could get vf48's cheap $600 bucks let me know
    and any spt parts......work in suby dealer get good deals let me know.. what u need?