FS: NNJ 07 WRX Transmission - 5spd - 15k miles

This is a discussion on FS: NNJ 07 WRX Transmission - 5spd - 15k miles within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; The transmission is out and ready to go. Info: Tranmission has 14.6k miles on it right now and no problems ...

FS: NNJ 07 WRX Transmission - 5spd - 15k miles

The transmission is out and ready to go.

Info:
    Tranmission has 14.6k miles on it right now and no problems at all. See video of going through the gears:

some pics:

past history:
    The car was a daily driver for a while so all the miles are highway miles. At 10k miles on the tranny, I stopped driving the car and started modding for power. Finished modding, got a tune, and drove it another 4.5k miles. Then I decided to mode some more and got another tune, where I was informed that my clutch started slipping. So that's where I'm at now.

abuse history:
    the car was never dragged, autox-ed, or raced in any way. The transmission was put through 2 protunes and about 10 pulls starting at 20mph for data logging. That's about it. No problems with anything.

Asking price:
    $1100 for tranny

If you're interested and have any questions, let me know.

Cheers
    -Tom

PS: Yes I'm new to clubwrx, but I've been around nasioc a while so I'm venturing into this neck of the woods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the friendly side, and good luck with your sale.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Welcome to the friendly side, and good luck with your sale.
    Thanks. That's exactly why I stopped by. Thinking this place is a little more clam... and you got cooler smiley's too like