FS:Chicago-HKS Hi Power catback, Perrin Uppipe, Perrin Downpipe, HKS Silencer,OEM BPV
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS:Chicago-HKS Hi Power catback, Perrin Uppipe, Perrin Downpipe, HKS Silencer,OEM BPV within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; HKS Hi Power-0-75mm piping, 120mm tip. Pick Up. I will deliver too you for within a few hours of ...

FS:Chicago-HKS Hi Power catback, Perrin Uppipe, Perrin Downpipe, HKS Silencer,OEM BPV

HKS Hi Power-$400-75mm piping, 120mm tip. Pick Up. I will deliver too you for $50 within a few hours of Chicago.

Perrin Downpipe-$200-Catless. I can ship at your expense, but otherwise, same terms as the catback. 20$ delivery charge.

Perrin Uppipe-$125-Shipped, same terms as the others. 20$ delivery charge

BPV-100$-brand new, in box, never used, gasket included. Same terms as Uppipe.

The site wont let me post pics because I am missing a security token (???), but I can send them on request. They all look the same as a google image pic, just a little less shiny.

(except the bpv) These all came off my 2002 WRX as a ballin' turboback, I will sell as a package deal for $700-Delivered. Sorry to all previously interested buyers. When I posted this the first time it wasn't off my car and I wasn't sure what I selling, and I was going through a hectic period trying to find a job. I'm sorry once again.

Open to negotiation and trading. I need a new front bumper, side skirts, a wingless trunk, a type ra gearset and some other things, just ask.
    Last edited by russ.fincher; 08-20-2008 at 02:39 AM.
    new spt catback
    turboxs topmount
    ihi vf22 turbo-greddy bov
    pe 565cc injectors, walboro 255lpf fuel pump
    blitz sus intake
    cobb accesport
    act street clutch-newer oem gearset

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Lowered Prices!

Downpipe sold
    Last edited by russ.fincher; 08-30-2008 at 07:13 PM.
    new spt catback
    turboxs topmount
    blitz sus intake
    cobb accesport

how much for the perrin dp/up?pics, n y are you selling them?
    Wingl3ss @lliance #23

I'll sell the uppipe for 100$. I am selling these parts because I did not feel comfortable driving with an illegal turboback. I also wanted a quieter, and less physically attention getting set up. I replaced everything with a spt catback with high flow cat.

The downpipe is already sold through nasioc.com
    new spt catback
    turboxs topmount
    blitz sus intake
    cobb accesport

I see in the title that you said that the stock bpv is for sale. If it is how much do u want for it?
    2005 WRX w/ short ram air intake, XS Power headers & up-pipe, Full Race cat back exhaust, Momo short shifter.

Would you let the UP go for $90?
    Blob Eye Syndicate #1000

I'll take the uppipe, pm sent!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.