FS: 17 inch Konig Reasons

This is a discussion on FS: 17 inch Konig Reasons within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a brand new set of Konig Reasons sitting in my closet, my car's lug pattern is 4x108 and ...

FS: 17 inch Konig Reasons

I have a brand new set of Konig Reasons sitting in my closet, my car's lug pattern is 4x108 and they are a universal 5 lug, so they fit on 5x100 and 5x114.3.
    and when I say brand new, I mean brand new.... They still have the plastic on them, the boxes have only been opened to check for defects. They are NICE wheels, I wish they would fit on my SVT contour, but I have nothing to put them on. They dont have tires on them as well, never been mounted, no weights, nothing.

I want $400 for them, would prefer local pick up, I am located around Ann Arbor, Mi am willing to drive a short distance to meet.

If you want me to ship them, they came in 4 separate boxes, it will be about $100 to ship. I will ship at buyers expense.

I accept paypal as payment, as well as money order. PM me if you are interested.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump plus pictures

Intersted

Pmed

wheels are still avail.

hey

I want these im missing one reason on my eclipse.