FS: VA: 2006 STi Blue Carpet & Blue Doorcards & Rear Seats (rears NJ pickup only)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on FS: VA: 2006 STi Blue Carpet & Blue Doorcards & Rear Seats (rears NJ pickup only) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; in Northern VA: 0 for carpet / 0 shipped. 0 for door cards (all with door handle trim included -- ...

FS: VA (Will Ship!): 2006 STi Blue Carpet & Blue Doorcards & Rear Seats

in Northern VA:

$150 for carpet / $200 shipped.
    $300 for door cards (all with door handle trim included -- no switches -- will not separate doors) / $350 shipped
    $300 rear seats / $350 shipped
    all prices are firm

All are in great condition (no pics because I don't have a digital camera), and I just took 'em out at 29k because I swapped them out with 2005 wrx blacks. No stains, no rips, no tears. Local pickup preferred, but I will ship for +$50. All of the prices are firm, and the shipping is firm. The carpet is very heavy, and the seats / door cards are huge. The carpet & door cards are already packaged and ready to ship, and the seats just need to be boxed.
    Last edited by unrequited; 08-18-2008 at 01:36 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buuuuuuuuuump!!!!!!!!

buuuuuuuuuuump!

Interested in maybe a deal if i get both carpet and door panels? What condition are they in?

Great condition, no scratches or tears in the fabric, carpet is near-mint (zero wear and no burn spots / holes / etc.). If you want to send me a pm with contact I'm in Alexandria. Unfortunately the price is the price regardless of parting out or taking as whole. I'm covering the price I paid for a '05 wrx swap, so it's firm until sold. They're already boxed and ready to be shipped so I'm in no rush.

good morning bump!

okay ill let you know im in VA so can pick them up..save shipping the ouuutt

Sounds good, but these are on NASIOC/IWSTI/ICLUB/etc... first with money get's 'em... send me a PM if you want to arrange something.

3-hour sleep bump

Yummy dinner bump, and PMs replied to. Thanks!

dinner bump.

top 'o the morning bump!

late night bump!

buubuuubuuubuuuump!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.