FS-Volk 57F forged rims for 2005 + STI (B.C.-Canada)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS-Volk 57F forged rims for 2005 + STI (B.C.-Canada) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have for sale a perfect set of Volk 57F (forged) rims with 245/40 Falken 452 tires. They are the ...

FS-Volk 57F forged rims for 2005 + STI (B.C.-Canada)

I have for sale a perfect set of Volk 57F (forged) rims with 245/40 Falken 452 tires. They are the bronze color and are mounted and balance and ready to bolt on. The complete set has less than 500 miles on them and are absolutely like new! I had these on my 2005 STI (114.3 x 5 bolt pattern) and they are a perfect fitment. These will only fit a 2005 and newer STI.
    I am asking $2000 plus the actual shipping cost. Iam located in Victoria, B.C. Canada.
    Thanks, David

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

re:rims and tires

Someone with an STI must be looking for a like new set of Volk rims and tires!

pics, go
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

re:rims and tires

If intersted in these rims and tires please e-mail me at david.howe@howeandgramlich.com

Thanks, David

post some pics of them or send them to my e mail if you could USMC1327@yahoo.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.