Cobb V1 Accessport
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Cobb V1 Accessport within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have an unmarried Cobb Accessport version 1 for sale. It is 04 WRX specific. It comes with the following ...

Cobb V1 Accessport

I have an unmarried Cobb Accessport version 1 for sale. It is 04 WRX specific. It comes with the following maps already installed:

91 octane stage 1
    91 octane stage 2

93 octane stage 1
    93 octane stage 2

Everything is included. However, IF you want anything else it can be downloaded for free at the following link:
    COBB Forums

Everything is in great condition, original box, and was only used twice. I am selling because I went with a Protune. Price is $375 shipped or $350 picked up. I am located in the Richmond, Va Shortpump / West end area.

Price is pretty firm. let me know what you think.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to ClubWRX! Enjoy your stay

Please add the state code to the title of the thread
    Sale/Wanted Rules & Guidelines

just wondering if this will work for a 2005 wrx?

Quote Originally Posted by s000by View Post
    just wondering if this will work for a 2005 wrx?
    even though this is 04 specific i called cobb and they said if you have an 05 wrx and an 04 ap you can ask them for a disc that will reflash the accessport so you can use it on your 05, call them to verify but just thought you would like to know that

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeb01453 View Post
    even though this is 04 specific i called cobb and they said if you have an 05 wrx and an 04 ap you can ask them for a disc that will reflash the accessport so you can use it on your 05, call them to verify but just thought you would like to know that
    Any follow-up on this guys? I just bought a used v1 I think it came off an '03 or '04 and I have an '05. The dude said that the AP v1 was universal for those years WRX, since we all have the same engine and ECU probably... I hope he's right!

you still have the accessport?

Wrinklechops
    Me? Yes. And it works great.

well the v1's are selling for $175 - $200 so what would you want shipped to canada, R5G 0T7?

Quote Originally Posted by echo_kyle View Post
    well the v1's are selling for $175 - $200 so what would you want shipped to canada, R5G 0T7?
    This thread was started two years ago, and it's been over a year sense Smithab3 logged on to ClubWRX.
    So don't bet on it.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.