N.C. Adjustable kyb struts with Tein springs 02-03 wrx

This is a discussion on N.C. Adjustable kyb struts with Tein springs 02-03 wrx within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For an 02-03 wrx I have a set of KYB adjustable dampening struts with Tein lowering springs. Low mileage, ...

N.C. Adjustable kyb struts with Tein springs 02-03 wrx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For an 02-03 wrx

I have a set of KYB adjustable dampening struts with Tein lowering springs. Low mileage, great shape, located in N.C. will ship whereever at buyers expense. Looking for best offer. Struts new were $475.00 and springs were $160.00

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

kyb's teins

sorry to bother you about the top mount i can now clearly see you told me back in august that it was already sold.
    as for the kyb's and the teins...what teins are they the s or the h tech's?
    not interested in the s techs but am interested in the kyb tein tech h setup.
    did you not like the ride of em or what?
    is the lifetime warranty on the struts transferable?
    what do you think shipping would be to NJ 08055?

ez
    jake

do you still have the s-techs for sale? What year are they for? How low did they lower your car?

Still there?

Hey you still got these struts and springs for sale? this was a long time ago but if you still got them i might make an offer.

are the struts and springs still for sale? I'm in NC, we could arrange for a pick up.