FS CA (NorCal): 04 Ver8 JDM Impreza STi AC Compressor/Bracket/Tensioner

This is a discussion on FS CA (NorCal): 04 Ver8 JDM Impreza STi AC Compressor/Bracket/Tensioner within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Here I have a JDM STi Ver.8 AC Compressor, Bracket, and AC Tensioner. I am asking Shipped. The Motor ...

FS CA (NorCal): 04 Ver8 JDM Impreza STi AC Compressor/Bracket/Tensioner

Here I have a JDM STi Ver.8 AC Compressor, Bracket, and AC Tensioner. I am asking $65 Shipped. The Motor had under 10,000klm. I believe it will work on 02+ WRX's as It would fit on my 02 but i would have to just splice the one black wire and put my old connector on it (which is a 3 prong), and all my stock connections hooked on (freon hoses that is). PM me for faster response. Posts or corrections are welcome, Thanks for looking.

Last edited by ViperWRX; 03-25-2009 at 03:12 PM.
    "You brake and then turn the wheel, step on the clutch, and pull the e-brake. Release the e-brake, go into countersteer mode, then wait. Wait until you know the car is facing the corner exit direction. then you smile and slam on the gas as you exit the corner." - Keiichi Tsuchiya

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump Ready To Ship...
    "You brake and then turn the wheel, step on the clutch, and pull the e-brake. Release the e-brake, go into countersteer mode, then wait. Wait until you know the car is facing the corner exit direction. then you smile and slam on the gas as you exit the corner." - Keiichi Tsuchiya

Bump Again....

75 Shipped! Compressor and Bracket are left... no tensioner tho.

Bump Still Got It, 65 shipped!

I'll buy the compressor. I am in san diego - where are you at? Either way email me at jjh.motorsports@gmail.com and i'll paypal/pickup