FS VA: A bunch of my old ish.....
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS VA: A bunch of my old ish..... within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have been sellin off all of my old suby parts as i no longer have it nemore.... I have ...

FS VA: A bunch of my old ish.....

I have been sellin off all of my old suby parts as i no longer have it nemore.... I have up for grabs........

big 16g turbo (has shaft play prolly needs rebuilt) name a price

DC Sports Tit. strut bars $350 for both

IPT 4eat trans (5k) $2500/ob

Autometer Cobalt Guages (boost and EGT) $65 per gauge

UTEC Delta $500/ob

stock 2.0 bottom end(70k) $650/ob

CA Heat exchanger (for cobalt ss) $250/ob
    315 AWHP and 345 ft lbs of torque on 93 octane......runs a 12.9 first time at the track..... now runnin 12.6s

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

do u mean like a 2.0 short block? if so how much and would u be willing to ship?

it is the 2.0 bottom end.... pistons rods rings crank shaft..... no heads tho

prices are in OP im willing to help out wit shipping...
    315 AWHP and 345 ft lbs of torque on 93 octane......runs a 12.9 first time at the track..... now runnin 12.6s

wat does op mean and is there anything wrong with the motor?

OP can mean Original Post.. or Original Poster.. depending on context lol..... its one of those Forum slangs... the motor is fine.. the only reason it was pulled is bc i had a built and sleeved 2.5 block...

how much are u lookin for all i really need is a short block

im lukin for $650 but i can do $600 if u like

what's with the tranny? is it a fully built ipt tranny or is it just an ipt torque converter and valve body? how many miles are on it?

the trnas has around 5 thousand miles on it.... and the trans was puled and sent to NJ to IPT and it was completely built... ground up.....

Is the EGT cobalt guage still for sale? Are you including all the hookups with that guage or just the guage itself?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.