WTT: '06 tail lights for '04-'05/NC
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTT: '06 tail lights for '04-'05/NC within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm looking for anyone willing to trade tail lights with me. My car is an '06 STi and am looking ...

WTT: '06 tail lights for '04-'05/NC

I'm looking for anyone willing to trade tail lights with me. My car is an '06 STi and am looking for the '04-'05 tail lights. '06 tail lights will fit '04-'07 wrx models. My tail lights are in great condition, no blemishes or abnormal wear of any kind. Looking for local trade, I'm in Greensboro, NC so anything in surrounding areas I am willing to meet. PM for pics or interest...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

no one wants taillights?

I would trade with you. I was actually just down in NC in the outer banks.. If your ever up in NJ we could trade.

04 WRX

94 Integra GSR STOLEN 3/12/08
    RECOVERED!!!

bump...

bump...

why are you looking for a trade ?

Quote Originally Posted by timmay7t View Post
    why are you looking for a trade ?
    I'm just tired of the altezza look on my '06, I want that typical all red tail light style, its a pretty popular mod if you havent seen it before

are you willing to sell your 06 cause i need a set

Quote Originally Posted by 06subrs View Post
    are you willing to sell your 06 cause i need a set
    No can do, just trade, can't drive with no tail lights

I will def trade you!! i am in greenwood, sc. i have to make arrangements to meet you though. i just recently lost my liscence..but i still drive

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.