FS MI: 800 shipped!!! TEIN flex w/EDFC for 02-07 wrx and 04 sti
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS MI: 800 shipped!!! TEIN flex w/EDFC for 02-07 wrx and 04 sti within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Price lowered to 700 shipped!!!!!!! I am selling the suspension off my 2004 sti, I traded this to another nasioc ...

FS MI: 700 shipped!!! TEIN flex w/EDFC for 02-07 wrx and 04 sti

Price lowered to 700 shipped!!!!!!!

I am selling the suspension off my 2004 sti, I traded this to another nasioc member and bought them back after finding out they have a problem. They are the FLEX system with the electronic damping force controller. The EDFC works flawlessly and is very useful to go from a stiff setup to a more rigid in moments. The coilovers all have pillow ball mounts and the fronts have a slotted camber adjustment. They are in ok shape (they're used), and the previous owner claimed they have about 8000 miles. As you can see from the pictures they have a fair bit of paint missing and the springs also have some paint missing and a small amount of surface rust (nothing that affects functionality in any way).
    The only real problem with the setup is the right rear strut is noisey (due for a rebuild) and somehow TEIN sold these with different lower mounts and the front... one is angled and the other is not (see pics). They were fine on my car and I actually thought they were supposed to be that way when I traded, after talking to a couple people I hear TEIN has done this before. I personally think they're fine to run they way they are, or you could try to source a new lower mount. But being doubly adjustable (both the spring perch and lower knuckle mount can be adjusted independently) I would say you could set them up to be perfect.
    As for pricing, I would like 850 dollars (plus paypal/shipping fees). I believe this to be fair as this is an expensive system and also comes with the expensive EDFC controller. I will entertain reasonable offers but keep in mind I'm not asking a terribly high amount of money for a awesome very adjustable setup. If you would like to speak to me personally please call 810 845 1067 thanks- Don

I forgot to mention that an extra pair of 6KG springs is included, I was told by the PO that the springs on them right now are 10kg frt 8kg rear

pic's

Last edited by needavdub; 07-23-2008 at 05:51 AM. Reason: PRICE DROP

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

700 shipped for TEIN FLEX with the EDFC controller, motors, wiring, extra springs, manual, everything! my paypal is thedonald1985@hotmail.com, the first person to paypal me 700 gets it all shipped to them in the lower 48!!

call me if you need to at 810 845 1067, thanks- Don

its a long shot but i figured i would ask....would you sell the edfc controller, wiring and motors only?
    Jay

Sorry I'd rather just sell it all as a package, ill let you know if i decide to seperate.

awesome. please let me know asap if u decide.
    Thanks,
    Jay

free bump

I'm interested but I wanted to know more about what's involved in a rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by R L Newb View Post
    I'm interested but I wanted to know more about what's involved in a rebuild.
    You send them to TEIN USA, they rebuild them and send them back, only one needs a rebuild but I'd prolly do at least the rear 2 at the same time.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.