FS MI: 800 shipped!!! TEIN flex w/EDFC for 02-07 wrx and 04 sti

This is a discussion on FS MI: 800 shipped!!! TEIN flex w/EDFC for 02-07 wrx and 04 sti within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Price lowered to 700 shipped!!!!!!! I am selling the suspension off my 2004 sti, I traded this to another nasioc ...

FS MI: 700 shipped!!! TEIN flex w/EDFC for 02-07 wrx and 04 sti

Price lowered to 700 shipped!!!!!!!

I am selling the suspension off my 2004 sti, I traded this to another nasioc member and bought them back after finding out they have a problem. They are the FLEX system with the electronic damping force controller. The EDFC works flawlessly and is very useful to go from a stiff setup to a more rigid in moments. The coilovers all have pillow ball mounts and the fronts have a slotted camber adjustment. They are in ok shape (they're used), and the previous owner claimed they have about 8000 miles. As you can see from the pictures they have a fair bit of paint missing and the springs also have some paint missing and a small amount of surface rust (nothing that affects functionality in any way).
    The only real problem with the setup is the right rear strut is noisey (due for a rebuild) and somehow TEIN sold these with different lower mounts and the front... one is angled and the other is not (see pics). They were fine on my car and I actually thought they were supposed to be that way when I traded, after talking to a couple people I hear TEIN has done this before. I personally think they're fine to run they way they are, or you could try to source a new lower mount. But being doubly adjustable (both the spring perch and lower knuckle mount can be adjusted independently) I would say you could set them up to be perfect.
    As for pricing, I would like 850 dollars (plus paypal/shipping fees). I believe this to be fair as this is an expensive system and also comes with the expensive EDFC controller. I will entertain reasonable offers but keep in mind I'm not asking a terribly high amount of money for a awesome very adjustable setup. If you would like to speak to me personally please call 810 845 1067 thanks- Don

I forgot to mention that an extra pair of 6KG springs is included, I was told by the PO that the springs on them right now are 10kg frt 8kg rear

pic's

Last edited by needavdub; 07-23-2008 at 05:51 AM. Reason: PRICE DROP

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

700 shipped for TEIN FLEX with the EDFC controller, motors, wiring, extra springs, manual, everything! my paypal is thedonald1985@hotmail.com, the first person to paypal me 700 gets it all shipped to them in the lower 48!!

call me if you need to at 810 845 1067, thanks- Don

its a long shot but i figured i would ask....would you sell the edfc controller, wiring and motors only?
    Jay

Sorry I'd rather just sell it all as a package, ill let you know if i decide to seperate.

awesome. please let me know asap if u decide.
    Thanks,
    Jay

free bump

I'm interested but I wanted to know more about what's involved in a rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by R L Newb View Post
    I'm interested but I wanted to know more about what's involved in a rebuild.
    You send them to TEIN USA, they rebuild them and send them back, only one needs a rebuild but I'd prolly do at least the rear 2 at the same time.