For Sale/PA
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on For Sale/PA within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a set of Leda coilovers that I bought in 2003 or 04 but never put on my car ...

For Sale/PA

I have a set of Leda coilovers that I bought in 2003 or 04 but never put on my car as I had to sell my 2002. They are brand new, so to speak...never mounted. They come with STI strut tops...the fronts were altered by Rally Performance to accept the Ledas. I paid 1849.00 for the Ledas and 100.00 per set (front and back) for the tops. Selling for 1000.00 firm. I also have a MRT turbo back exhaust which can be bought on the cheap. I am also selling a set of wheels but you would have ask as I am writing this ad off the top of my head and I can't remember the make. If anyone remembers the wheels, they were the multi spoke gold that Rally Performance advertised. I am located in Elverson, PA. if the response was directed at me...mea culpa. Sticky, if you can figure out where I edit the main Title please put Elverson, PA. as I am at a loss. Thanks.
    Last edited by 66lotuscortina; 07-18-2008 at 01:55 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

turboback

how many miles on the exhaust? how much are you looking to get for it?

How much for the wheels and do you have any pictures?

Reply to exhaust and wheels

The exhaust has about 23,000 miles. I sold my car in 2003. I was looking to get 600.00 for it but the last time I checked it there is a nut...acorn or something in it. 400 would be ok.

The wheels are in good shape. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures but I will try to take some. My computer is about to die so I will see what I can do. They have a pretty good set of Potenzas on them but I wouldn't trust them too much as they have been sitting idol for 5 years.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.