FS CA: 2000 Impreza 2.5RS 6 Spoke Silver Wheels

This is a discussion on FS CA: 2000 Impreza 2.5RS 6 Spoke Silver Wheels within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a set of 4 Good Condition Stock 2.5 RS Wheels in Silver Color, the size is 16x7 5x100. ...

FS CA: 2000 Impreza 2.5RS 6 Spoke Silver Wheels

I have a set of 4 Good Condition Stock 2.5 RS Wheels in Silver Color, the size is 16x7 5x100. Normal Wear, a bit of scratching on the outer edges from curbs (mainly on 2 of them and 1 of those with a little red on it, hate when people get too close to curbs! Or just curbs in general). But they all have the center caps and look great on the inside the only defects would be some curb rash. Im asking $60(each) +shipping or $295 Shipped for all 4. Any Questions at all please post or PM me. Open to Offers also, Thanks.

~SOLD ALL OF THEM~

These pictures look better on my computer but the image hosting i went through kind of made them blurry.

Forgot to add that The tires arent really good, so prior to shipping i am taking the tires off and also i will send free lugs with each wheel.

Last edited by ViperWRX; 02-06-2009 at 04:23 PM. Reason: updated
    "You brake and then turn the wheel, step on the clutch, and pull the e-brake. Release the e-brake, go into countersteer mode, then wait. Wait until you know the car is facing the corner exit direction. then you smile and slam on the gas as you exit the corner." - Keiichi Tsuchiya

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bumpo!
    "You brake and then turn the wheel, step on the clutch, and pull the e-brake. Release the e-brake, go into countersteer mode, then wait. Wait until you know the car is facing the corner exit direction. then you smile and slam on the gas as you exit the corner." - Keiichi Tsuchiya

bump

Bump!

Bump!

3 left still.

bump again...

Have 3 left, Someone Take them off. Price Lowered. 160 Shipped for all 3!!!

All sold