FS: (VT) 2005 SGM WRX Trunk Lid & Spoiler
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: (VT) 2005 SGM WRX Trunk Lid & Spoiler within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a 2005 Silver Grey Metallic WRX trunk lid and spoiler. It is in great condition with very little ...

FS: (VT) 2005 SGM WRX Trunk Lid & Spoiler

I have a 2005 Silver Grey Metallic WRX trunk lid and spoiler. It is in great condition with very little scratches.

I am willing to ship the trunk lid through Greyhound. They have been great and are the most reasonable way to send large items safely for very little money. They ship them in the extra space they have underneath the buses. Check it out at Greyhound PackageXpress

I'm asking for $300 + shipping OBO.

tiny scuff marks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

+1 for using greyhound to ship large things !!!

gl with the sale

Quote Originally Posted by d1a9j View Post
    +1 for using greyhound to ship large things !!!

gl with the sale
    Greyhound is awesome! Thanks for the free bump!

Bumpppppppp it up!

I need this baby gone!

I think you may have the wrong name of the paint color. I was looking at it, but then realized it was not steel grey metallic, which is what SGM is. It looks too light for SGM. It is probably Platinum Silver Metallic or Crystal Grey Metallic. You may have better luck with the correct paint color in the title and thread.

Quote Originally Posted by tron View Post
    I think you may have the wrong name of the paint color. I was looking at it, but then realized it was not steel grey metallic, which is what SGM is. It looks too light for SGM. It is probably Platinum Silver Metallic or Crystal Grey Metallic. You may have better luck with the correct paint color in the title and thread.
    I know the paint color is correct. I took it off of my friend's 2005 WRX. It might just be fooling you because I took the pictures in the bright sunlight...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.