Brembo Calipers F&R/ 5x100 Front rotors & pads $1200 NYC

This is a discussion on Brembo Calipers F&R/ 5x100 Front rotors & pads 00 NYC within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Selling for my friend who's leaving for Asia, parts are ready for pick up or shipping. Shipping is around 0 ...

Brembo Calipers F&R/ 5x100 Front rotors & pads $1200 NYC

Selling for my friend who's leaving for Asia, parts are ready for pick up or shipping. Shipping is around $100 because the rotors are so heavy. Currently not looking to part out, would like to sell as a whole set. If you would like to talk to him personally please PM Knightmare69 on Nasioc.com

Brembo Calipers front and rear, fronts are have been rebuilt by Rich at Precision Tuning and actual usage time is about 1 day 1/2. The fronts were on for a week most of which the car sat in the garage. Now they've just been sitting in my room taking up space.

I've decided to go a different route. The fronts are painted CGM with purple brembo stickers. It was a DIY job so it's not perfect. Front calipers include Hawk pads and Racing Brake Slotted rotors. I'm located in NYC, shipping at buyers expense. Pick up is available

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump needs sold

bumpie again

bumpit

bumpit

hey

im actually looking for the passenger rear caliper but please contact me so that we can talk, my email is ms8317@aol.com and my # is 646 243 9511. im located in NY