NY (Rochester): Tons of parts off 2004 WRX

This is a discussion on NY (Rochester): Tons of parts off 2004 WRX within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Pics available upon request! - 1 set of 4 Rota Tarmac wheels with Yokohama tires that should be replaced soon, ...

NY (Rochester): Tons of parts off 2004 WRX

Pics available upon request!

- 1 set of 4 Rota Tarmac wheels with Yokohama tires that should be replaced soon, one is flat I think. There are some small scratches on the edges of a few of the wheels from when some idiot towed it. PICKUP ONLY!!! - $400 or best offer. (Located in Rochester, NY)

- Defi BF Amber Series Electronic Boost and EGT Gauges with all sensors, wires, and control unit. These are the best gauges available, period. Would like to sell together for $400 or best offer. I would be able to ship these items.

- Blitz DTT DCII Turbo Timer, black in color. Comes with all cables needed and splitter which originally cost me an extra $20 dollars or so. Would sell for $100 or best offer. I would be able to ship this item.

- Valentine One Radar Detector in perfect condition only needs either a hardwire kit (can use a telephone cable if you have electronics skills) or a 12v aux power cable, both of which are available on the Valentine One website. Comes with remote display which is handy, I had it mounted above steering wheel below tach. Definitely best radar detector out there. Would sell for $300 or best offer, and will ship this item.

-TurboXS Stealthback exhaust with a genuine Prodrive Axleback Muffler. Would need new gaskets and hardware from TurboXS. The Prodrive Axleback sounds amazing and is highly sought after because it is not made anymore. The axleback alone cost over $400 new. Make me an offer on this one, might be able to ship but would cost a lot. Would prefer local pickup.

Perrin Crank Pulley in like new condition - $75 or best offer - will ship.

Worx Tuning BOV, red in color - Best BOV for WRX out there, 25 way adjustable and can recirculate 0%,25%,50%,75% or 100% of the air, it causes NO engine problems whatsoever and sounds amazing. In perfect condition - $250 or best offer, will ship this item.

3 60mm gauge pod that replaces clock and holds the Defi Gauges - missing two clips in front but doesn't effect performance. Matches interior without necessitating painting. $25 dollars, will ship this item or combine with gauges.

Red silicone intercooler hoses - $25 dollars, will ship them. Not sure if I have the one that connects to the B.O.V. or not, have to check.

Bride Brix II seat never installed comes with mounting bracket but needs hardware - $200 OBO pickup only.

I will post pics later and I am most likely forgetting things.
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wheels

Do you have pics, what's the size, (inches, width, and offset)?

TurboXS Stealthback exhaust with a genuine Prodrive Axleback Muffler. Would need new gaskets and hardware from TurboXS. The Prodrive Axleback sounds amazing and is highly sought after because it is not made anymore. The axleback alone cost over $400 new. Make me an offer on this one, might be able to ship but would cost a lot. Would prefer local pickup

do u still have it. i just bought 02 wrx wanted good grouling sound exhaust. dont know much about wrx'es. im in knoxville tn, how much u want for it.
    thnx

I Support ClubWRX
    CNYSUBARUS.COM

You may have some luck on those boards

Is the stealthback catted?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Do you still have the wheels?

Quote Originally Posted by ryland View Post
    Pics available upon request!
    3 60mm gauge pod that replaces clock and holds the Defi Gauges - missing two clips in front but doesn't effect performance. Matches interior without necessitating painting. $25 dollars, will ship this item or combine with gauges.
    You PM Box is full. I'll take the Pod for sure.

PM me to work out the details.

-Craig.