hey guys
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on hey guys within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; hey all, its me again with another car purchasing question, im wondering what would be the best choice for me ...

hey guys

hey all,
    its me again with another car purchasing question, im wondering what would be the best choice for me for my first car that is upgradeable and practical, and with in budget 9,000 or less,

my first choice is
    a 2002 wrx, ive always loved these cars, except the current avg price where i live on one of these cars is from 8-10k.

second would be a
    240sx turbo.

third would be a
    impreza L or rs, (might do a swap)

fourth would be a
    mkIII supra

just wanted to see what your options on these cars are, and what i should look at if i have overlooked anything

~thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I would look at the RS.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Cool

impreza 2.2L awd or a impreza2.5RS the classic shaped ones.

you may even want to check out rs25.com
    rs25.com photo classifieds
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    i'm a sucker for 240's but... unless you plan on buying one from an old man or something, youre going to have some reliablility issues. almost every single 240 here (where i live) is modded to **** and drifted on a weekly basis. they make great project cars, but for a DD i'd steer clear.

i'd go with an RS.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    impreza 2.2L awd or a impreza2.5RS the classic shaped ones.

you may even want to check out rs25.com
    rs25.com photo classifieds
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    i'm a sucker for 240's but... unless you plan on buying one from an old man or something, youre going to have some reliablility issues. almost every single 240 here (where i live) is modded to **** and drifted on a weekly basis. they make great project cars, but for a DD i'd steer clear.

i'd go with an RS.
    yeah i like the 240s but ur right im having the same problems they all have huge miles and tons of after market stuff on them already so they can drift.

thanks im still thinking but the rs does sound like possibly the best option.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.