18" Kazera wheels w/tires $500-Chicago

This is a discussion on 18" Kazera wheels w/tires 0-Chicago within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I live in a north west suburb of Chicago called Des Plaines, and I am selling my 18" Kazera wheels ...

18" Kazera wheels w/tires $500-Chicago

I live in a north west suburb of Chicago called Des Plaines, and I am selling my 18" Kazera wheels with Dunlop SP Sport tires for $500. These are summer only high performance street tires. Wheels and Tires only have about 2500 miles on them and they are in great shape. No scratches, curb checks, and still roll true. Tires have no punctures or flat repairs. All lugs are locking and the key is in like new condition. Will consider shipping but buyer assumes all liability.

Sorry no pics of the wheels on the car. But I do have pics of the wheels I can forward on, it is just that the forum won't let me put them in this post. If interested please email me or reply to this thread with your contact info.

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey man, I'm new to the forum, and just bought my 02 WRX last night! I wasn't looking to buy rims this soon, but your post cought my eye. I'm in Aurora, so i'm pretty close by. What color are the rims?

could you email the pictures to iambrentdaniels @yahoo.com?

thanks bro
    Last edited by iambrentdaniels; 07-10-2008 at 10:05 PM.

links to pics will follow

thanks man, I'm going to be considering it, I love the rims, and the price seems right, they look like theyre in awesome condition. I'll see about it after I get paid this week. I'm going into college next year, so I don't really have tons of money right now, especially while trying to pay for my car.

will these fit on the 06 sti. I can check I just figured Id see if you knew

These wheel have the 5 x 100mm bolt pattern. You may have to check with your dealer or tire rack to confirm, but I believe the STI is a different pattern.

I'm not trying to offer low or anything. Just either accept or reject my offer. I was really looking to get some gold rims for my suby, but if you would be willing to drop the price to $400 i'll take them. Otherwise i'm going to wait it out til i find some gold.

hey man. you still have the rims? I think i'm going to buy them from you as long as you still have them. You gave me your number before, so i should be calling you within the next few days.