I am looking to finally part with my WRX to get a mid-sized SUV for my expanding family. The car has 47,5xx miles and is still under the Subaru Powertrain Warranty until 8/30/08 or 50k miles, whichever comes first.
Never modified or raced, the car is in good condition with just the normal dings or dents from highway debris or a shopping cart. Only incident involving the car was when I curbed it a few years ago in an ice storm and had to replace the right front strut and knucklebar.
Some features and options on the car:
- One Owner, purchased new from Joseph Subaru.
Subaru Warranty Transferable to new owner:
- Power Train (5 yrs or 60k miles so it is good until 8/30/08 or 50k miles, whichever comes first).
- Rust Perforation Limited Warranty- Covers the car until 8/30/08.
- 2.0-liter turbo, intercooled boxer engine with 227 hp. Never modified.
- Aluminum Hood with Functional Air Scoop for top mounted intercooler
-Full-Time AWD with a Limited Slip Differential
-Anti-Lock Brakes and Electronic Brake Force Distribution
- Aluminum Alloy Pedal Covers, Momo Brand Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Speed proportional power steering
- AM/FM Cassette with Built in 6 disc CD changer
- Power mirrors, windows and locks
- Rear Cargo Cover
- Rear Window defroster and wiper
- Adjustable Intermittent Wipers
- Cruise Control and Tilt Steering Wheel
- 16” Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Front Fog Lights
- Subaru Class 1 Hitch and wiring harness for lighting
- Integrated Roof Rails- Does not include the Yakima cross bars, towers, front air dam or bike rails pictured
- WRX Embossed Floor Mats
- In Cabin Air Filtration System
- Performance Package:
· Titanium Shift Knob
· Turbo Gauge
· Short Throw Shifter
- Premium Sound Package:
· Upgraded Subaru Speakers
· 160 Watt Subaru Subwoofer/Amplifier
- Popular Equipment Group Package:
· Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass
· Subaru Security System and Remote Keyless Entry
Includes 2 keys, 2 remote FOBS, Valet Key and all booklets that came with the car. I also have the Official Subaru Service Manual on CD for the next owner. It includes 3k+ pages on every aspect of this car.
The car is paid off and has a clear title in my possession.
If interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Asking $14,500 or best reasonable offer.