FS: 18"x8.5" wheels BRAND NEW IN BOX!!! from W.Palm Beach, FL; 33411
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: 18"x8.5" wheels BRAND NEW IN BOX!!! from W.Palm Beach, FL; 33411 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am selling a set of ADR M-Sport wheels. 18"x8.5", 5x114.3(4.5), 35 mm offset. These wheels are gloss black with ...

FS: 18"x8.5" wheels BRAND NEW IN BOX!!! from W.Palm Beach, FL; 33411

I am selling a set of ADR M-Sport wheels. 18"x8.5", 5x114.3(4.5), 35 mm offset. These wheels are gloss black with chrome lip.

I bought them off the internet for $700 + shipping, and recieved them in the wrong bolt pattern, which I didn't notice for about 3 weeks as I was saving money for tires. Once I noticed, I had breached the return deadline, and it has been to much hassle with the company to exchange them.

I am just looking to get my money back. $700 + shipping.

I apologize if my seller rating is low or anything else that will show that I am a seldom visitor, but I don't even own a Subaru, therefore I don't have much need to visit the forums. I figured WRXs run this bolt pattern and are frequently modified, so this might be a good place to sell them. Am I right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails msport_black_top.jpg   msport_black_top2.jpg   msport_black_top4.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

bump for a nice set of rims

Make an offer!

Also considering trades. Looking for 18"x8.5", 5 spoke, 5x100, gunmetal or black with polished lip.
    Last edited by stiksnprls; 07-08-2008 at 06:52 PM.

I have some Gram Lights 57Cs for sale. Check the for sale threads.

bump

bump

Anyone? These are a great set of wheels! If they were the right bolt pattern, they would be on my car right now!

Make me an offer. Cash or wheels, I'm looking for both!

price drop

625 + shipping

Anyone? I really need to get rid of these wheels!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.