FS (PA) : Stock WRX CBE, Nintendo Wii w/ Extras, PS3 w/ Extras, Digital Picture Frame

This is a discussion on FS (PA) : Stock WRX CBE, Nintendo Wii w/ Extras, PS3 w/ Extras, Digital Picture Frame within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Stock CBE off of my '02 wrx : .00 __________________________________________________ ___ PS3 (80gb MGS4) : long story short, I bought ...

FS (PA) : Stock WRX CBE, Nintendo Wii w/ Extras, PS3 w/ Extras, Digital Picture Frame

Stock CBE off of my '02 wrx :

$50.00
    __________________________________________________ ___

PS3 (80gb MGS4) :

long story short, I bought the old motorstorm 80gb ps3 ($500 value) about 6 months ago and I just started having problems with it today. I Took it to best buy today and it was replaced under the manufacturers 1-year warranty with the brand new metal gear solid 4 80gb ps3 bundle ($500 value). It's still brand new in the box not even opened (still factory sealed). It comes with a best buy 2-year extended warranty ($80 value) along with the 1-year manufacturers warranty. I also have a brand new in box (still factory sealed) sony ps3 blu-ray disc remote controler ($25 value). I have $640 (after tax) into this brand new set-up, and I'm only asking $600.

Just to clarify things, I was selling the old motorstorm 80gb ps3 on craigslist for $540 (before it went bad). I went to play it today and the game play on motorstorm was really choppy and extra slow. I took it to best buy and it was replaced with the new mgs4 80gb ps3 under the manufactures. I no longer want a ps3 (I pretty much used my old one as a blu-ray player) and would rather have a basic blu-ray player and extra cash put in my pocket (money is going towards my home theater set-up)

Wii : SOLD !!!

Kodak 10" Digital Picture Frame :

Up for sale is a like new (7 months old) 10" Kodak EasyShare EX1011 Digital Picture Frame. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, and was only used a handful of times. I bought it from Best Buy for about $280 and added a 2 year extended warranty for about $40. All and all I paid close to $340 for it after tax. Like I said, it's practically brand new and works flawlessly !!! Here's your chance to pick up an awesome digital picture frame and save some money. It comes with everything that would normally come with it. $250 obo
    Last edited by d1a9j; 07-06-2008 at 07:07 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wii Sold !!!