Subaru WRX Forum banner

FS - NC - Corbeau TRS Seats with Impreza Brackets

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  e28fixer 
#1 ·
This set is listed with pictures on eBay at this link --->> eBay auction. They have a Buy-It-Now of $650 but I'll take $600 plus actual shipping if sold offline. These are much more narrow than USDM STi seats and really hold a body in place.

Up for auction is an Excellent Condition pair of Corbeau TRS reclining bucket seats in black cloth (with dark blue inserts). Seats are standard width and are like new. You will not be disappointed in the condition of these seats. They also have the harness slots in the headrests. For more info go to CORBEAU.COM: Official Site: Seats for Street, Race, Off-Road, and more

These seats were installed in a show car (see photo of seats installed) and saw about 1000 miles of use. I bought them for my Subaru Forester, but the brackets (see below) will only work in an Impreza. Otherwise the seats would be in my car!!

Included is a pair of Corbeau mounting/sliding brackets for mounting these seats in a WRX (2002-newer), STi or Saab 9-2x. They're part #'s E2038T (driver) and E2039T (passenger). These brackets are each $100 when bought alone.

I will ship these anywhere in the continental US for a flat fee of $100.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.