Wv going back to stock, Jdm V7 LB,Fp Green,Utec,Hks Carbon Ti,Gauges,TONS more
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Wv going back to stock, Jdm V7 LB,Fp Green,Utec,Hks Carbon Ti,Gauges,TONS more within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello everyone, I have decided that I need to worry about more important things and stop spending money on my ...

Wv going back to stock, Jdm V7 LB,Fp Green,Utec,Hks Carbon Ti,Gauges,TONS more

Hello everyone, I have decided that I need to worry about more important things and stop spending money on my car . I am returning it to 100% stock, I have a HUGE list of parts, I still drive the car sometimes, so ALL parts are still on the car. I can remove them as they are sold.

As for the engine, specs are below, I am going to sell it as a longblock with an intake manifold and harness if I find a stock motor with one on it, all accessories are not included unless I find a motor with everything on it. I am also removing the injectors.

Here is what is for sale:

$5,000 OBO-Jdm Sti V7 2.0- 3,500 miles. If you want the Rc Engineering 750cc injectors please add $300 to the price, otherwise, i will sell them seperately.
    Engine has:
    Pauter Rods
    Cp Pistons

Wrx heads:
    Ported and polished
    Sti Jdm valves
    Double springs

The motor was built by Fis (Forced Induction Systems), Big Subaru shop in Texas, I can get ALL information and receipts on the motor if necessary. Otherwise I could call him and have him talk with you about the motor. But it will handle pretty much anything you put through it.

$360 shipped- Utec w/map selector - Comes with 4 maps for the setup that is on the car now. ON EBAY!

$980 shipped Fp Green- $1,399 new, has 3,500 miles on it. 2.4''/7cm IWG- SOLD

$140 shipped- Perrin catless uppipe- 140 shipped....$186 new, 3,500 miles on it- SOLD

$200- Perrin divorced catless downpipe- 3,500 miles on it- SOLD

$450- Hks Carbon Ti catback- 3,500 miles on it.....I did not buy this new, the previous owner had a lowered car and it scratched the Carbon Fiber on the bottom.- SOLD

Greddy Boost and Egt gauges with pod- Boost paid $193...sell for $150, Egt paid $220- sell for $180- Both with pod for 290- It is the new style and sensor is fine. They have about 400 miles on them.- SOLD

$90 shipped- Perrin intake- $179 new, 3,500 miles on it- SOLD

Rc Engineering injectors, 750cc- Denso style, about 600 miles on them, i can show receipt with flow test. $300 shipped Still for sale

$120 -Red Perrin Turbo inlet- About 3,500 miles, this was used and I am assuming the previous owner pried it with something there is tiny hole in it but the clamp covers it. I have had no problems with it. SOLD

I can get pictures of anything if needed but everything is still on the car and I will only remove it piece by piece as it is sold.

I need the following but will most likely wait until everything is sold to buy any of this:

Stock turbo
    Complete Motor with intake manifold and harness
    Complete stock exhaust
    Boost gauge

Most prices are OBO
    Last edited by BOOSTED05STI; 07-30-2008 at 10:25 PM.
    2003 Cobra- 505rwhp/527rwtq
    2003 Wrx- Built motor and a big ass turbo
    2005 R6- Gone but not forgotten
    1995 Cobra- Completely built, sold :-(

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Does the downpipe have a cat in it? (please please please...)
    '05 silver WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #28
    Raammat Soundproof Thread
    The Octane Thread

Edited :-)....And no, it doesn't, sorry :-(

Just a question what year is it and how many miles does the engine have

2003 Wrx, 3,500 miles.

on the injectors will they work on an 04 wrx and if so would you take 250 for them?
    12.9 @ 104 mph (Stock turbo)

No I will not take less than what I posted for them, I paid $400 for them and they are almost brand new, have a few hundred miles on them thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by BOOSTED05STI View Post
    No I will not take less than what I posted for them, I paid $400 for them and they are almost brand new, have a few hundred miles on them thats all.
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxdrivr04 View Post
    on the injectors will they work on an 04 wrx and if so would you take 250 for them?
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOSTED05STI View Post

Most prices are OBO

thats not what you made it sound like

... maybe you should try to clarify the pricing

is the intake cold air or short ram?

And MAYBE you should try to read, the word *most* does not mean everything, the stuff thats basically brand new will not go for any less than what I say, and stuff that has like 3,000 or more miles I am doing best offer on, thats why I said *most* prices are best offer, if you do not like the prices, go pay for it new, all of my prices are going prices for the stuff used so its not overpriced.

And the intake is sold, sorry I did not update, I do not really get on this website much, I will update everything now, the Utec is on eBay, you can see the auction below!

eBay Motors: 02-05 Subaru Impreza Wrx Utec, Map selector, & more!!!! (item 260267002443 end time Jul-31-08 20:06:05 PDT)
    Last edited by BOOSTED05STI; 07-30-2008 at 10:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.