MO(FS) Turbo Upgrade Package deal
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on MO(FS) Turbo Upgrade Package deal within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have the following package deal and only want to sell as a package: Vf30 turbo Pink injectors Walbro 255 ...

MO(FS) Turbo Upgrade Package deal*UPDATED*

I have the following package deal and only want to sell as a package:

Vf30 turbo
    Pink injectors
    Walbro 255 lph fuel pump
    Blitz FATT DCII w/ harness

SOLD!
    Last edited by subaruman; 07-01-2008 at 03:42 PM.
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics,whether you win or lose,you're still retarded.

Complaint Department

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

can you sent me some pic........

Are you need ing a pic of the turbo timer? The turbo is still sealed up in the box as is the fuel pump. The pinks would be pictured in bubble wrap as that's how I got them.
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics,whether you win or lose,you're still retarded.

Complaint Department

Quote Originally Posted by subaruman View Post
    Are you need ing a pic of the turbo timer? The turbo is still sealed up in the box as is the fuel pump. The pinks would be pictured in bubble wrap as that's how I got them.
    all this fit on o4 wrx wagon?

To the best of my knowledge, the only thing that might not fit would be the harness for the turbo timer.

EDIT: I don't think that the wiring has changed much if at all from the '02 to the '04.
    Last edited by subaruman; 06-09-2008 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Updated info

Complaint Department

Quote Originally Posted by subaruman View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, the only thing that might not fit would be the harness for the turbo timer.

EDIT: I don't think that the wiring has changed much if at all from the '02 to the '04.
    will i dont need the turbo timer, but can sell the turbo sti pinks and fuel pump for 800 if yes i buy from you asap.......

Sorry, no can do. I'm in no hurry to sell. Thanks for the offer though.

Complaint Department

Great offer pending for everything but turbo timer. Anbody interested?

Complaint Department

Had 2 buyers that couldn't cough up cash. All parts are still available.

Complaint Department

Bump

Complaint Department

how much for everything?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.