Need Suspension Asap! Pa
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Need Suspension Asap! Pa within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello! I am looking for suspension components for a 2005 Subaru Impreza. I need front coil springs and struts. But ...

Need Suspension Asap! Pa

Hello!

I am looking for suspension components for a 2005 Subaru Impreza.

I need front coil springs and struts.

But if anyone has full suspension components let me know ASAP!

Aftermarket or OEM, it doesn't matter!
    Eating p*ssy is like talking to cops, one slip of the tongue and you're in a world of sh*t.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have stock 04 wrx springs, but no struts. I think they could work.

Springs are in state college.

I'm not sure....But are the WRX and regular RS the same?

If anyone has full stock suspension or even aftemarket let me know ASAP!
    Eating p*ssy is like talking to cops, one slip of the tongue and you're in a world of sh*t.

I have a front set of 07 STI Struts, I know they would fit an 05 STi, but not sure about a 05 impreza. If your interested, pm me .

the 05 impreza springs are a little taller than the wrx ones but they fit. How much would you pay for the whole set up strut and springs Stock of an 05 wrx Struts have 25000 miles and springs have 8000 actually one strut has 14000 miles replaced at the dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by silver05 View Post
    the 05 impreza springs are a little taller than the wrx ones but they fit. How much would you pay for the whole set up strut and springs Stock of an 05 wrx Struts have 25000 miles and springs have 8000 actually one strut has 14000 miles replaced at the dealer.

Hey I can't remember if we talked about this suspension...I haven't been on in awhile but I do still need it.

Hit me back!

I have a set of used tien coilovers in perfect condition I want to get 650 for them. Let me know why you think.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Nastee View Post
    Hey I can't remember if we talked about this suspension...I haven't been on in awhile but I do still need it.

Hit me back!
    I HAVE 2005 WRX stock springs no struts.!!! pm. 15,000 miles on them. great condition.
    COBB FLASHED STAGE 2, UPPIPE, DOWNPIPE WITH HIGH FLOW CAT, AND FULL 3 INCH CAT BACK, 160 CRUCIAL RACING THERMOSTAT, K&N FILTER. TRACK: 1/4 MILE 13.66 102.7 MPH ON THE COBB OTS MAP

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.