F/S or possible trade SWEET 04.5 Redline Red 350Z 39K Many Upgrades!!!/FL

This is a discussion on F/S or possible trade SWEET 04.5 Redline Red 350Z 39K Many Upgrades!!!/FL within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Well, I love my Z. I really do hate to let her go, but I thought I could of gotten ...

Thumbs up F/S or possible trade SWEET 04.5 Redline Red 350Z 39K Many Upgrades!!!/FL

Well, I love my Z. I really do hate to let her go, but I thought I could of gotten away with a 2 seater. I'm a single dad, and once having my daughter in the Z, that leaves room for no one. I was just hypnotized by the Z LOL! I'm starting to realize those two extra seats would really come in handy! I am also very passionate about maintenance as you will read below. Enough of the boring story. Here is my ad from the auto trader. I would be considering a trade for a STI of equal value and condition only. No pluses no minuses. Asking 21500. No rush to sell. Thanks for looking guys! Any questions let me know. Well I was going to put a link for the pictures, but I have not posted enough. So here is were you can find it. Auto Trader.com 04 Nissan 350Z Redline red coupe zip 34744. Has a carbon fiber hood (Stock is included). Also i'm a member of my350Z.com with the same user ID. Look in cars for sale section, there is a direct link to my autotrader ad. Thanks for looking guys!

Absolutely an amazing 6SPD sports car! In wonderful condition! Lives in my Garage. Driven very moderately. Mature Owner. This is my second method of transportation. I am the second owner. **** Very Important **** I have all oil change receipts (Mobile One Synthetic & Mobile One Filter only) as well as all up to date major maintenance records from Universal Nissan on O.B.T. The Z is Never abused! Many tasteful upgrades for looks, includes Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Carbon Fiber rear fins (C-West), Carbon Fiber Hood (Including stock hood), NISMO Shifter, NISMO Bumper. Veil Side V2 Spoiler, Greddy SP-2 exhaust, Max Sport Wheels Staggered set up (20x10 Rear - 20x9 Front - Big 4" Rear Lip), K&N air filter, and recent new brake job with dustless ceramic pads all around. Engine is completely stock. Runs excellent! Power everything! Eclipse Navi / DVD, Eclipse 10" 900watt woofer in custom fit Z Enclosures box, Kicker 300RMS amp. Kills me to sell, but needing a four seater now. Please feel free to contact me for any questions. In no hurry to sell, PLEASE only serious buyers. Car Fax Clean, and Title in hand ready to go. 407-709-8866 cell
    Last edited by brio2323; 05-29-2008 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Adding more info.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    bump
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Smile

bump

bump

nice car. free bump

Talking

Thanks!

shame to see another Z owner lose the car

jk, haha good luck on your sale.

Love the spoiler!

Here's a link to the car.
    Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

Apreciate it! It does really kill me! I'll miss it for sure. I held out for the longest without 4 seats. Just couldn't do any longer. I gotta have room for more than just my daughter.

Thanks alot for the link Jeremy!

bump