FS (NY): 17" Aftermarket wheels, eBay halo projector headlights
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS (NY): 17" Aftermarket wheels, eBay halo projector headlights within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 8/15/2008 -- WHEELS : http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...265356132&rd=1 0 ! LOCATED IN NORTHERN WESTCHESTER COUNTY, NY BASICALLY NEW! Drove with these on my ...

FS (NY): 17" Aftermarket wheels, eBay halo projector headlights

8/15/2008 -- WHEELS : http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...265356132&rd=1

$340 !

LOCATED IN NORTHERN WESTCHESTER COUNTY, NY

BASICALLY NEW! Drove with these on my 2002 WRX for around 4 months this past summer. These are 17x7.5, 5x100. They did not clear the Brembo brake kit I installed, so I had to buy 17x8 wheels.

Sell for $650 shipped on this website
    : HPD TA 17x7.5 5x114.3 5x100 42 Offset Silver

On a bathroom scale, one of these wheels weighed between 18 and 19 lbs.

They are made by HD Inc. and are HyperSilver color. There is only one tiny area on one wheel that is slightly dinged and an up-close picture is below. Look and perform perfect.

PRICE: $390 Picked Up

Last edited by lotarg; 08-15-2008 at 11:22 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Headlights

Headlights SOLD
    Last edited by lotarg; 07-08-2008 at 02:46 PM.

Wheels still for sale

Quote Originally Posted by lotarg View Post
    Wheels still for sale
    Check your PM

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.