SOCAL Feeler : FS/FT KSPORT COILOVERS
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on SOCAL Feeler : FS/FT KSPORT COILOVERS within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a set of Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilovers I bought from another user on CLUBWRX back in ...

SOCAL Feeler : FS/FT KSPORT COILOVERS

I have a set of Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilovers I bought from another user on CLUBWRX back in September of 2007. These came off of 2002 WRX. When purchased they had between 1000-2000 miles on them, its December now and I have put no more than 2000 more miles on them. I ran them off road a few times and blew the seal on one of the rear ones. I don't know what spring rates these came with but they are a little too stiff for my tastes. These things are still very new aside from the blown seal on the rear one, they show a little wear on the collars from tightening. I have only 3 of the dampening adjustment tools which is how many I received when I bought them, you only need 1 anyway and also have the spanner wrench.
    If sold outright I am looking for $350, buyer pays shipping of course. I am also open for trades, not just suspension either but that is what I need most.
    I can take more pictures upon request.
    I've been hearing from a lot of people about the cost of rebuilding these. As far as I know its $110 per coilover and $50 dollars per spring if you want to change to a different spring rate.
    Here is a link to the original thread I bought them in:
    Ksport wrx coilovers Orange County - ClubWRX Forum - Subaru Impreza WRX and STi Community and Forums
    Here is a link to the KSPORT page describing everything about the coilovers:
    Ksport USA - Performance Suspension
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Coilovers 001 (1014 x 760).jpg   Coilovers 002 (1014 x 760).jpg   Coilovers 003 (1014 x 760).jpg   Coilovers 004 (1014 x 760).jpg  
    Last edited by Damien02WRX; 06-22-2008 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Deleted prior pictures, added new pictures, updated thread, lowered price.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump.

BUMP, coilovers are now off the car. I also deleted the original pictures and added new ones. Someone take these off my hands please.

Bump.

Christmas Eve Bump.

Christmas BUMP.

BUMP, as stated above I am open for trades as well. Let me know what you have to offer.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump ttt.

Do you know if these can be rebuilt ? Like the Tein or JIC ??

They can rebuilt, in fact over at NASIOC there are quite a few posts about it only costing $110 per coilover. Something also about $50 per spring if you want to change to a different spring.

Bump someone buy these.

Bump, lowered price.

Bump, some one has to want these.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.