WV V1 Accessport, Stromung DP, Sti Splitter seal
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WV V1 Accessport, Stromung DP, Sti Splitter seal within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 0 shipped and insured in the lower 48. If you live somewhere else we can work something out. It's for ...

WV V1 Accessport, Stromung DP, Sti Splitter seal

$350 shipped and insured in the lower 48. If you live somewhere else we can work something out. It's for an 04 WRX and won't work with other years. 1 scratch in the plastic, works perfect and is unmarried. Comes with the controller, cable, plug in for under the dash, manual, CD, computer cable, power supply, and I think I still have the originial box. Pics available on request but I'll have to borrow a camera from a friend because mine didn't pass my durability test.

Stromung catted downpipe (don't look online, you won't find it anywhere). I bought this as part of a complete turbo back system 2 years ago from someone that is/was a dealer for Stromung. This was a piece that never made it into production. It's non-bellmouth, 3" stainless steel piping and has 3" outlet (kind of egg shaped, not exactly round, a stromung thing). It is a metal substrate converter and also has an O2 bung where it bolts to the turbo for a wideband oxygen sensor. It's a short downpipe, same in lenght as the divorced wastegate one they sell now. It was used for about 24,000 miles and is in great shape. Starting off at $175 shipped in the lower 48 for it.

Lastly I have a brand new rubber seal that attaches to the air splitter and seals up against the intercooler for an 04-05 STI. It's still in the package and cost $32 new. If you're changing intercoolers and hoodscoops you'll need one of these. $20 shipped in the lower 48.

I will also have a 3" divorced wastegate catless downpipe forsale shortly. It's a long one, not short like the Stromung. I forget what brand it is but it's stainless steel and once I get my exhaust the way I want it I'll ask $150 for it.

If you're interested in anything send me a PM or reply here and thanks for looking. Oh and I'll try to get some pictures if anyone wants them, but my camera is dead so it might take a day or two.

Jason
    Last edited by JasoNeon; 10-05-2007 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Year compatibility
    1998 Turbo Neon..My own Stage 42
    2004 WRX Wagon....getting rid of it

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Accessport

Do u still have it and will it fit a 04 wrx if so let me know i am looking to buy one very very soon.

Accessport is long gone, still have the downpipe and the splitter seal somewhere around here.
    1998 Turbo Neon..My own Stage 42
    2004 WRX Wagon....getting rid of it

pmd u

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.