FS: Kenwood 25th Headunit + More
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: Kenwood 25th Headunit + More within the NWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the North Western States category; I have this headunit from my car i sold and i didnt want to give it to them because its ...

FS: Kenwood 25th Headunit + More

I have this headunit from my car i sold and i didnt want to give it to them because its nice. I have had it for about a year bought it alot more then what i want. Very nice cd-player best i have seen/owned for a standard head unit mp3/wma/aac 325.00 or trade for goodies.

and a SRI from pdx tunning? The guy that had the car before me bought simple mods and figured out it didnt do anything for the car so its basically brand new could be turbo xs? Dunno 75.000

Enkei RSV 4x100 Tread is 90% new tires great condition wheels no curb rash or anything. 1000.00 obo

06 STI CGM -Current-
    10 STI-SE DGM -SOLD-
    04 WRX PSM -SOLD-
    Blobeye Syndicate #88

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Did you sell your subie?

Quote Originally Posted by dubrexsti View Post
    Did you sell your subie?
    nope i still got it, Just have these random parts. I wanted to sell the wheels because the other owner bought them so i picked somthing i liked better
    06 STI CGM -Current-
    10 STI-SE DGM -SOLD-
    04 WRX PSM -SOLD-
    Blobeye Syndicate #88

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.