OR/WA two sets OEM wrx wheels and others

This is a discussion on OR/WA two sets OEM wrx wheels and others within the NWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the North Western States category; BOTH RIMS ARE SOLD THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!! I have Two sets of the oem wrx wheels. Both sets have no scratches or ...

OR/WA two sets OEM wrx wheels and others

BOTH RIMS ARE SOLD THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Two sets of the oem wrx wheels. Both sets have no scratches or scrapes. I have the stock Enkei's from a 2006. Also I have a set from an 03. The 2003 set has the tires attached one is blown out. yo0u could buy two new ones and be fine cause the tires are probably 50-60%.

Here is the list for those who like to minimize their reading:
    Complete set of 2006 OEM WRX wheels $400
    (they are the enkei's and are emmaculate condition also they are very light just under 21 lbs.)
    Complete set of 2003 OEM WRX wheels $350

Prices are negotiable

Also the other picture is the electronic part of the fan speed switch. It should fit and 2002-2004 impreza I bought because i thought Mine was broke and the dealership would not return it. $25 costs 50 new

I live in Vancouver WA
    Email at vwcorradoslc92@aol.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1071.jpg   IMG_1083.jpg   IMG_1013.jpg   IMG_0933.jpg  
    Last edited by Brandon03wrx; 06-28-2007 at 11:23 AM. Reason: rIMS HAVE BEEN SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

how much you lookin for for the stock bug eye wheels?

I have the 03 wheels up for $400. Again three of the tires are fine and at about 60% but i am selling them like they are just the rims i am not adding any extra because they have tires or anything.

still got'em just bumpin it back up