NW ClubWRX Specials for March Only!

This is a discussion on NW ClubWRX Specials for March Only! within the NWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the North Western States category; World One started on ClubWRX, and we want to give back to the local community that got us to where ...

NW ClubWRX Specials for March Only!

World One started on ClubWRX, and we want to give back to the local community that got us to where we are today.

Please give us a call or send us a PM with your name and number to order to receive special local ClubWRX pricing! You must mention this thread when you contact us!

My ClubWRX brethren,

While ClubWRX doesn't get nearly the same local traffic as other forums, I want to reward you all for sticking with ClubWRX over the years. That said, I have crazy specials going on for local ClubWRX members. In order to cash in on these deals, you must mention this thread in a PM to us or if you call us directly to order. Here's just a few things I can offer up to you all:

Got an 07 WRX or STi? The wait is over...get your Accessport today!

Special local ClubWRX pricing will be lower...I'll even do my best for WA residents who have to pay sales tax!

Wheels wheels wheels! We have what you desire

Oh we've got hoods...come see them in person. We'll give you special pricing if you buy a colored hood and let us take some pics

That should do it for now...if you don't see what you want up here, please contact us and I'm confident I can get it for you! Hope to hear from you all soon

Faithfully serving the Subaru community since 2002.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WORLD ONE PERFORMANCE
    Phone: 253.336.5449
    AIM: WorldOneArmin
    World One Performance Blog | Customer/Employee Gallery
    Building Award-Winning Subarus since 2002, with the track record to prove it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    You ROCK Armin !!!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Bump!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WORLD ONE PERFORMANCE

Where can I see some pics of the colored carbon fiber hoods. I have a WRB STI. Is it a color match or color shaded carbon fiber? If that makes sense. I am interested in a OEM style hood from Siebon. Could you give me a quote on one? Just send me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dubrexsti View Post
    Where can I see some pics of the colored carbon fiber hoods. I have a WRB STI. Is it a color match or color shaded carbon fiber? If that makes sense. I am interested in a OEM style hood from Siebon. Could you give me a quote on one? Just send me a PM.
    PM'd you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WORLD ONE PERFORMANCE

picked up a Cobb Ap for my 07 Waggy at scoobyfest from you guys. thanks for the good deal!!