Rota SDR 17"
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Rota SDR 17" within the NWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the North Western States category; 4 Gunmetallic SDR rims and 3 good condition tires. These are the Prodrive P7 look-alikes (but lighter) from ROTA. Had ...

Rota SDR 17"

4 Gunmetallic SDR rims and 3 good condition tires. These are the Prodrive P7 look-alikes (but lighter) from ROTA. Had them on my PSM bugeye before it was sold to my brother, no longer need them. Looking to get $700, pickup preferred.

1 of the Kumho Ecsta 711's needs to be replaced (small egg on tirewall), otherwise the other tires are fairly new. Replacement is like 58 bucks from TR, and these tires have pretty low wear.
    Two of the wheels have slight curb rash, pictures show it up close. Hard to tell from a few steps away.
    Each rim has some minor rock chips as well, ordinary IMO.

Located in Southern Oregon, the Medford/Ashland area, can possibly deliver to coastal CA as I make trips often.

_marty
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0091.jpg  
    Last edited by rally02wrx; 03-09-2007 at 02:58 PM.
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i love those rims.

Me too! Just no subaru anymore... SDRs
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

Hey man well Ill tell you what. I have a 2005 WRX. I live in washington state but making a lil road trip or meeting half way would be cool. I dont have 700 right now but we can do two of the following things.
    I have an 80GIG black IPOD video and a cpl hundred bucks to help induce the deal. Whatta think man?
    Lemme know through PM email or response to this
    Thanks and hope to make something happen
    -Daniel
    PS I really hope we can make something happen cause these stock wrx rims are killing me lol!
    Previous owner of Rubie a 2005 WRX
    New owner of Molly a 2009 WRX
    Rally armor UR FTW/Red tail light mod w/insert
    **Catback in 2 months!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.