For Sale SPT Exhaust 2013 Hatchback

This is a discussion on SPT Exhaust 2013 Hatchback within the NWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the North Western States category; UPDATE: SOLD SPT (Subaru Performance Teams) Performance Exhaust System for 2013 Subaru WRX or STi Hatchback. Includes midpipe and muffler. ...

SOLD: SPT Exhaust 2013 Hatchback

UPDATE: SOLD

SPT (Subaru Performance Teams) Performance Exhaust System for 2013 Subaru WRX or STi Hatchback. Includes midpipe and muffler. This was installed on a new car and used for 835 miles, or about two weeks. "
    Full stainless steel construction with smooth mandrel bends for low restriction and that famous boxer engine sound, optimized tubing diameters and exhaust tips that are polished and etched with the SPT logo". Condition is like new, includes one set of nuts and bolts but no gaskets.

I *think* (but am not sure) that this will fit a 2012 Hatchback, so please do the research if you might want to fit it on a 2012. A dealer should be able to tell you.

The price? I paid about $800 as part of the car deal, consider that when you think about an offer. I am a reasonable man with limited garage space.

Please make an offer by PM.

Sorry, no shipping. Available for local pickup in Portland, Oregon area. If you are in the Seattle area, we could meet at Cabela's Lacey store.

Chris

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SPT 1.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	169.3 KB 
ID:	108663

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SPT 2.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	108664
    Last edited by cohland; 10-14-2012 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Item Sold