For Sale 2002 WRX Wagon in WRB - $9,900 (Location: Everett, WA)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX Wagon in WRB - ,900 (Location: Everett, WA) within the NWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the North Western States category; For sale is a very well maintained 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX wagon in the best color, World Rally Blue. ,900 ...

2002 WRX Wagon in WRB - $9,000 (Location: Everett, WA)

For sale is a very well maintained 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX wagon in the best color, World Rally Blue. $9,900 obo.

I am selling the car to save money. My brother-in-law gave me a 1990 Geo Metro and I am using that as my commuter because it doesn't need premium gas and gets double the mileage. I've used the WRX for commuting from Lake Stevens to the U-District since March of 2009. I get on average 26-27 mpg in summer and 24-25 mpg in winter. Since owning it, the car has never been in a wreck, much less bumped ANYTHING! I pride myself on being a safe and aware driver and believe it will show in this car. The car handles amazing in the summer, in rain too, and tackles the mountain passes in winter with no trouble at all. For someone looking for a great all around fun car to drive with the utility of a "sport wagon", look no further!

The basics:
    - 163,200 mi
    - 2.0l turbo
    - 5-speed manual
    - Power everything
    - 6-disc changer
    - Stage 1 map
    - New tires last August now with 14,400 mi on them
    - Hoodscoop professionally repainted on May 15th, 2012
    - Two owners before me; Carfax report from March 2009 when purchased from Dream City Sportscars in Bothell
    - Winter and summer floor mats and rubber rear cargo tray purchased with the car in March 2009
    - Rear cargo cover

Aftermarket parts installed:
    - Grimmspeed Catless Uppipe (ceramic coated); 10-15 hp gain
    - Cobb 2-way adjustable short shifter
    - Cobb front and rear shifter bushings
    - Kartboy transmission mount bushings
    - Kartboy rear diff cross-member bushings
    - Kartboy rear subframe locking bolts
    - K&N drop-in air filter

Mods:
    118,022 mi - K&N drop in air filter; You'll see many guys putting aftermarket short ram or cold air intake systems on their WRX and STi's but the factory Subaru intake system is known to be efficient up to 400hp. Also, there are only a couple intake systems that work well with the WRX 2.0l boxer motor.
    146,998 mi - Grimmspeed cat-less uppipe with new gaskets from heads back to downpipe; This is a common maintenance mod performed to prevent the stock catted uppipe from disintegrating and grenading the turbo; 10-15hp gain
    153,xxx mi - Stage 1 map; Very safe and conservative; Been running this map since last October and had no check engine lights; About 20hp gain; I have this map, a data logging session and the stock map in an emailable format if desired
    158,159 mi - Cobb 2-way adjustable short shifter; Cobb front and rear shifter bushings; Kartboy: Rear Subframe Locking Bolts, Rear Diff Cross-Member Bushings (standard), Transmission Mount Bushings

Maintenance performed:
    117,xxx mi - New front brakes, driver's side lower control arm and radiator installed by dealer
    119,508 mi - New factory NGK iridium spark plugs
    125,750 mi - Transmission and rear differential fluid changed with Subaru Extra-S factory fluid
    137,500 mi - Excedy Stage 1 clutch and pressure plate, ACT Streetlite flywheel, throw-out bearing replaced
    143,248 mi - MAF sensor cleaned
    149,792 mi - New tires - Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Position 205/55R16 91W ***These tires won top honors in Tirerack.com's test of Ultra High Performance Summer Tires
    152,057 mi - Rebuilt CV axles with new inner and outer boots and repacked with new grease; Also replaced the passenger side steering rack boot and lower ball joints
    152,191 mi - Following the new tire install and replacement of lower ball joints, had an alignment done to make sure the new tires wear properly; Camber set to a slightly more aggressive degree for great handling
    154,919 mi - Coolant flushed and replaced with "Subaru Long Life Coolant" and "Cooling System Conditioner"; MAF sensor cleaned
    - Daytime running light (DRL) delete mod; This can easily be reinstalled in 5-10 min
    - All oil changes done at roughly 3,500mi using Mobil 1 fully synthetic 5w-30 and Wix (or equivalent) filters

Photobucket link to photos from June 2011: WRX stuff pictures by pszuvela - Photobucket.

Please feel free to contact me via email with questions.

Thanks for looking,
    Peter

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 1.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	105845Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 2.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	105846Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 3.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	105847Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 4.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	105848
    Last edited by 2002SubieWRX; 06-19-2012 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Added photos
    - 2013 BRZ Limited, WRB, manual
    - 2002 WRX WRB Sport Wagon (Stage 1) SOLD
    - 1968 Mercury Cougar w/ custom 331ci stroker & 5-spd
    ~Best 1/4 mi ET: 13.00 Video here--> http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...t=MVI_0378.mp4
    ~Best 1/4 mi Trap Speed: 109mph

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump...
    ~Best 1/4 mi ET: 13.00 Video here--> http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...t=MVI_0378.mp4

PRICE REDUCED - $9,000 obo!!!

Priced Reduced to $9,000 obo for members of ClubWRX.net. Even though I'm getting interest through my Craigslist add, I have not dropped my price so you should all feel special.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.