Want To Buy WTB: 02-05 WRX Wagon
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTB: 02-05 WRX Wagon within the NWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the North Western States category; Hello all, I am finally in a position to buy a wrx so just as the title says I'm in ...

WTB: 02-05 WRX Wagon

Hello all,

I am finally in a position to buy a wrx so just as the title says I'm in the market for an 02-05 rex wagon, I prefer it to have a clean title, under 120,000 miles and also be a 5 speed, it can be moded just let me know what you got! I have a budget of 10k, I am in the Vancouver area but can travel for the right car and right price.

Thank you!

Travis

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey Travis,

I responded to your Craigslist add via text. I've got the 2002 WRB wagon with 163,XXX miles. I know you said it has too many miles but I saw your post her and wanted to drop a line. If you change your mind, send me a PM on the forum here.

Thanks,
    Peter
    - 2013 BRZ Limited, WRB, manual
    - 2002 WRX WRB Sport Wagon (Stage 1) SOLD
    - 1968 Mercury Cougar w/ custom 331ci stroker & 5-spd
    ~Best 1/4 mi ET: 13.00 Video here--> http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...t=MVI_0378.mp4
    ~Best 1/4 mi Trap Speed: 109mph

Your thread is old enough that you probably have one by now, but I'm selling mine:

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX wagon

GLWS benbart! I sold mine about a month and a half ago and I miss it. It went to a good owner who keeps me updated on mods so I still have a little connection. Haha.
    - 2013 BRZ Limited, WRB, manual
    - 2002 WRX WRB Sport Wagon (Stage 1) SOLD
    - 1968 Mercury Cougar w/ custom 331ci stroker & 5-spd
    ~Best 1/4 mi ET: 13.00 Video here--> http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...t=MVI_0378.mp4
    ~Best 1/4 mi Trap Speed: 109mph

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.