Want To Buy OR: 04-05 WRX Wagon

This is a discussion on OR: 04-05 WRX Wagon within the NWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the North Western States category; Like the title says, I am in need of a new wagon. My built bugeye has been put to rest ...

OR: 04-05 WRX Wagon

Like the title says, I am in need of a new wagon. My built bugeye has been put to rest by a reckless driver running a red light. SO this now means the new search/project begins. I'm looking for an 04-05 wrx wagon. I prefer for some mods to be done. But I will also look into any highly modified wagons as well as stock. I am located in Portland but am willing to travel for the right car. I would also consider Evo's as well. Am not looking to go over $15k.

Cheers,

Jon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sorry about your WRX.

I'm hoping for some local insight on the Portland area market, specifically prices for used WRXs and STIs.

Does everybody think they deserve 2-4K over Kelly BB?

Seems the norm, as I've been looking for over a month. I'm talking especially about the private sellers.

And don't even mention an inspection...........

If you're still looking, check out my 2002 wagon add here --->>>2002 WRX Wagon in WRB - $9,900 (Location: Everett, WA)
    - 2013 BRZ Limited, WRB, manual
    - 2002 WRX WRB Sport Wagon (Stage 1) SOLD
    - 1968 Mercury Cougar w/ custom 331ci stroker & 5-spd
    ~Best 1/4 mi ET: 13.00 Video here--> http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...t=MVI_0378.mp4
    ~Best 1/4 mi Trap Speed: 109mph