My beloved Manfrotto Grip Action Ballhead is for sale. I used this head in conjunction with my Bogen Manfrotto tripod for a good number of years and it worked quite well for me. However, once I started using my D200 with grip and my bigger lenses, I ended up needing more freedom of adjustability and I needed to make sure that my big heavy lenses would stay completely stable.

This tripod head supports up to 11 lbs, which is more than enough for those of you who don't have big zoom lenses or battery grips like me. As you'll see in the photos, this head also comes with the RC2 quick release. The quick release is missing a washer, but it shouldn't be a problem since most people (like myself) just keep the quick release attached to the bottom of their camera body at all times. Otherwise, the grip head is in fantastic shape and should prove to be very useful for anyone who is just starting to get into photography thanks to its ease of use.

I originally bought this from B&H, who is currently selling this for $130 shipped brand new: Manfrotto by Bogen Imaging | 322RC2 Grip Action Ballhead

My price on this is $85 picked up. I'll be keeping this in Kent where I work, but can meet up to deliver in the Seattle area on my way home from Kent every weekday after 6 pm. I can also ship this out for an additional fee. Lowballers will not get a response back and laughed at, and probably Twittered and Facebooked as well :lol:

If you have any more questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM. If you're also in need of tripod legs to go with this, I might be able to swing a combo deal. Thanks for looking!

More photos:

Thanks,
Armin