'06 STi Interior to WRX Interior TRADE...

This is a discussion on '06 STi Interior to WRX Interior TRADE... within the NWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the North Western States category; I would like to trade out my 06 STi interior (door cards all 4,and rear seat) for the WRX Dark ...

'06 STi Interior to WRX Interior TRADE...

I would like to trade out my 06 STi interior (door cards all 4,and rear seat) for the WRX Dark interior (2004-2005), I just prefer the dark panels to the blue accents. All my panels and the rear seat are in great/excellent condition, no stains, rips and never smoked in. Yours would need to be in same condition as well as non smoker. For now I plan on keeping the front seats. I would greatly prefer to keep this within a few hours driving distance. Reply here or PM me if interested
    Last edited by Feyd; 03-06-2009 at 12:34 AM.
    '07 STi Limited
    www.flyprecision.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Would u do a full swap? mine are in very good condtion none smoker or eater in my car.

i have an 04 and would love to swap, as long as they are a perfect match. PM me or IM me at iceroyal3
    2004 PSM WRX Kartboy Short Shifter, SPT Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust, Cobb AccessPort Stage II
    Blobeye Syndicate #123
    Dirty Crew #123

I have updated my post. I would like to do a full swap minus the front seats. Sorry for the confusion.
    '07 STi Limited
    www.flyprecision.com

PM sent
    2004 PSM WRX Kartboy Short Shifter, SPT Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust, Cobb AccessPort Stage II
    Blobeye Syndicate #123
    Dirty Crew #123