PDX: aftermarket parts off 03' wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on PDX: aftermarket parts off 03' wrx within the NWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the North Western States category; Turbo XS UTEC with remote map selector - works great, just decided to go with an accessport with my turbo ...

PDX: aftermarket parts off 03' wrx

Turbo XS UTEC with remote map selector - works great, just decided to go with an accessport with my turbo upgrade. Still have the original box and instructions that go with it. $400 obo

Perrin big top mount intercooler - has the usual bent fins due to debris coming in thru the hood scoop. $350 obo

AVO Turboworld short ram intake - great shape, has about 40k on it. Cleaned and oiled regularly. - $90 obo

AVO Turboworld silcone turbo inlet pipe - has been on the car about 20k and is red. - $125 obo

Hawk HPS rear brake pads - brand new in the box, fits wrx models 01/2003-2005. I have an 03' wrx that was manufactured in 2002 and they don't fit. - $50 obo - sold

Prefer local sale
    Last edited by fsmwrx; 02-21-2009 at 07:14 AM.
    03' PSM WRX sedan - 326 awhp/303 tq

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump! In the process of moving and realized I still have this stuff.
    03' PSM WRX sedan - 326 awhp/303 tq

you still have the intercooler for sale? Im Deployed right now ill be coming back home in Oct. if you still have that for sale ill take it off you hands

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.