V4 STI seats, front and rear, 2 sets
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on V4 STI seats, front and rear, 2 sets within the NWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the North Western States category; These seats are in very good shape, and they are very rare in the US. These seats are a lot ...

Cool 1993 Impreza WRX RA STI seats, front and rear, 2 sets

These seats are in very good shape, and they are very rare in the US.

These seats are a lot better in bolstering than the V7 and V8 STI seats, and i have had the V8`s in my STI and have driven in the V7`s. and they are not as good as the 1993 Impreza WRX RA ..... these 1993 Impreza WRX RA will hold you in a lot better in corering, as well as over all comfert.

600 OBO for the whole set, 2 front seats and the upper and lower back seat...

there are 2 sets.

if you are interrested please respond here or PM me. the seats are in tacoma right off hiway 16. technically UP place if you want to check them out.
    Last edited by brewpubeaver; 05-20-2008 at 11:13 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

give him a buzz, i have not been there since the last container was emptied

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.