Subaru WRX Forum banner

WTB: WRX Bugeye Wagon

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  nortolano 
#1 ·
like the title says im looking to buy a wrx bugeye wagon bad! I just sold the STi and have been waiting for a nice wagon to pop up for sale for over a week and I need a car ASAP. I prefer a bugeye but not limiting myself to only that. I'd like to see whats out there. I am looking for a 5 speed, even STi swapped with 6 speed :p I dont care if its modded heavily or stock, let me know what you have. Let me know your price and must have relatively low miles. Thanks guys. Im in everett by the way

#2 ·
#3 ·
oh trust me ive been scowering through autotrader and craigslist 24/7 within 300 miles lol. Those ones are a little high miles for what im lookin for, I wanna try to find one under 60K and plus that blue ones an automatic. :baaa: Plus I kinda wanna find one thats already slightly modded because I know Im going to want to mod it anyway. I might just end up flyin down to the east coast and drivin one back cuz theres a ton over there.

#4 ·
There is an 06 or 07 for sale on a lot down here locally. Dont know if youd be intereseted but its worth a phone call. It is extremely clean and very well kept. I drive by it 4 times a day.

The car lots phone number is 1-866-576-3371

#5 ·
I'm selling mine, but it's not a low mileage example. World Rally Blue, and it's a 2002. It's mechanically and cosmetically sound, but has 116k on it.

I know you're looking for a low mileage one, but it doesn't hurt to promote. Plus, a higher mileage car that's been cared for and driven properly isn't necessarily a bad buy. Whereas a low mileage car that's been driven by idiots... well, you know.

Anyway, good luck with your search either way! Cheers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.