Locals -- What products would you like to see?

This is a discussion on Locals -- What products would you like to see? within the NWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the North Western States category; Hi everyone! ClubWRX has always been our home, and because of that we're starting here to find out what our ...

Locals -- What products would you like to see?

Hi everyone!

ClubWRX has always been our home, and because of that we're starting here to find out what our customers want to see from us. Thus, we pose the question...

What kinds of brands/products would you like us to carry and/or stock?

Before you answer, please keep in mind a few things...

- Body kits and/or hoods take up a lot of space and thus aren't something we'd normally stock on a regular basis

- We try to keep in stock a few sets of wheels, but we obviously can't stock every single size, fitment, or color

- Rare JDM parts are simply that...rare. Thus, it's pretty unrealistic for us to keep rare parts in stock on a regular basis

Thanks in advance for help, and we hope that we can help everyone else out here in return very soon!

Armin @ W1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WORLD ONE PERFORMANCE
    Phone: 253.336.5449
    AIM: WorldOneArmin
    World One Performance Blog | Customer/Employee Gallery
    Building Award-Winning Subarus since 2002, with the track record to prove it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I would say little things like: gaskets, tail light tint film, turbos, meth kits... that's my $.02.

2007 WRX Limited Crystal Gray Metallic.
    PROTUNED VF39 (285/300)
    Tuned by BOBBY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #112
    F T W

Quote Originally Posted by kallmebrock View Post
    I would say little things like: gaskets, tail light tint film, turbos, meth kits... that's my $.02.
    Thanks for the reply Gaskets are definitely something I can look into. Turbos and meth kits tend to be a little too expensive to keep just sitting on the shelf, not to mention there's such a wide variety of turbos, but I can look into it. Tail light tint film is something we probably won't be doing though, simply because exterior mods such as those (along with clear bra, light bulbs, etc) were never something we've done, and have no plans to do either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WORLD ONE PERFORMANCE
    Phone: 253.336.5449
    AIM: WorldOneArmin
    World One Performance Blog | Customer/Employee Gallery
    Building Award-Winning Subarus since 2002, with the track record to prove it.

I Support ClubWRX
    Good microbrew on tap.

oooo oooo......You can call it "Subabrew."

Last edited by 06wrx4me; 03-14-2008 at 01:03 PM.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE