Subaru WRX Forum banner

OH SNAP for real? 02 Do-Luck WRX part out thread!

3K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  T0rque 
#1 · (Edited)
Greetings all,

With the purchase of my new 08 STI, I have to part ways with my beloved bugeye. That said, I will prefer that these parts go into worthy hands. Below is what I have for sale. If you don't see it on the list below, please don't ask, because they already have a confirmed buyer. Prices below are firm, but some slight negotiating may be possible for the body pieces.

HKS Catless Downpipe - $50 - Dibs by wiseguy1121

Espelir JGT500 Catback Exhaust (discontinued, unavailable new now) - $ 450 - Dibs by wiseguy1121

Blitz Radiator Cap - $25 - Dibs by selvar05WRX

Blitz Oil Cap - $25 - Dibs by selvar05WRX

LNR CF Pulley Cover - $100 - Dibs by David Medina, 2nd dibs PlatinumGreen, 3rd dibs SubieZen07

APR CF Radiator Shroud - $50 - Dibs by SubieZen07

Complete Do-Luck body kit in World Rally Blue - $1425 + stock body pieces, WRB preferred

Kaminari CF Reverse Cowl Hood, with extra clearcoat (requires FMIC or 2.5L NA motor) - $500 + stock hood

Stoptech Front 328x28mm slotted BBK with BLUE calipers and new Axxis Ultimate pads - $1200 + stock rotors, pads, and calipers

Cusco Rear Sway Bar - $100 - Dibs by Staples

Cusco Front Strut Brace - $100

Perrin Rear Endlinks - $100 - Dibs by Staples

Volk Racing GT-V 18x8 +46 5x100 with Toyo Proxes T1R 245/35/18 (2 wheels have been fixed from bends, but it's not noticeable unless you know what to look for) - $2100

Rays Blue Lugnuts (with a few scratches, not noticeable until close-up - $75

All these parts are STILL ON THE CAR and will be until near the end of this month (February). Hopefully that'll be enough time for everyone to save some money :) Please note: lowballers will either be ignored or flamed :diaf: . These parts helped my car win 13 car show trophies from 2003 - 2007, including Best of Show at Battle of the Imports 2006 and an upcoming feature in the April/May issue of Performance Auto and Sound, so I very much think they're worth the prices I'm asking.

Please send me a PM if you're interested in any of the above.

Photos:

Thanks,
Armin

See less See more
#2 ·
free bump

#9 ·
Bump and a reminder that I'm not shipping anything at this time :thumbup:

#13 ·
Still a few choice items available :thumbup:

#16 ·
Just a question but are you repainting EVA because the roof is black and the body panels probably wont match the rest of the perfectly repainted beauty.. :confused:

ALSO how much will EVA be for sale for.

Is there a possibility somebody could buy her as is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.